Halloween was fun as ever at school this year! This is my AMAZING first grade team! (Lindsay =the nurse, Natalie =the princess & the frog, Heather =prince charming, ME=the tooth fairy, RaeAnn=a witch, & Emma=the penguin)
Yet another fun class party! Here are a few pictures of our day, my cute class & their adorable costumes. I liked this game we played. You hold up a blanket dividing two people, count to three, drop the blanket and the try to say the persons name on the other side first. It was funny & surprisingly hard to do. The kids loved it!
Yet another fun class party! Here are a few pictures of our day, my cute class & their adorable costumes. I liked this game we played. You hold up a blanket dividing two people, count to three, drop the blanket and the try to say the persons name on the other side first. It was funny & surprisingly hard to do. The kids loved it!
After school I went over to Cort's to hang out for a while after work. She had dressed up to go help at Dyl's 1st grade party. I had fun being the tooth fairy. I made a necklace, earings, bracelet, wand & toothpurse out of some plastic teeth I had. It was a cute & easy costume! I had a fun Halloween.
6 comments:
Cute costumes!! I'm sorry I couldn't be there. Maybe next year. Love you Mandy girl!!!
adorable and creative as always!
SOOOOO CUTE! I love your idea. And your super-baby is super cute!
You're so cute Mandy! Looks like fun!
Your costume was darling and so creative! Looks like you had a fun day! I still can't believe you are a teacher and have a class and everything...it is just so weird! Hope things are going well for you guys!
Cute--love seeing your creativity in action. And those pictures of Lexi are darling.
Post a Comment