Happy Halloween!
We had an early HalLOwEen PaRtY on Monday over at the Frischknecht's. I can't believe I got jon to dress up, let alone to wear my cheer costume from last year! My original plan was that he would be the football guy & I would be the cheerleader...let's face it jon makes a much hotter cheerleader than I ever could have! Thanks babe for being such a good sport! FYI: He did win an award at the party..."Most Humiliating Costume."
It was so much fun to see everyone else in their creative & fun costumes! Jamie & Caleb were "Dunkin' Donuts", Andrea & Daryl were that famous farm couple painting...sorry I can't remember the official name..., Brand & Mir were old time gangsta's, Steve & Ash were a trainer & a killer whale! I didn't get a picture before Susan changed out of her nun outfit, John was a cowboy complete with hat, gun, knife, & chaps.

We decorated sugar cookies & the kids had a blast with the ghost pinata.

It was a fun party & sounds like it is going to become a yearly tradition!
Thanks Susan&John for letting us use your house!


4 comments:
the tights, the facial hair, the hannah montana hair... jon- you rock. you two had the BEST costumes!
Love always- Shamu
You guys are way too cute. I've loved spending time with you . . . even when it involves a cutthroat game of Super Uno.
Mandy you guys are too cute! I love the costumes. :) Hope you are doing well!
Wow, I didn't know that there were 6'5", hairy faced cheerleaders. Looking good!!
Post a Comment