7.07.2009

{Our 1st Year}

Here I sit at home, a little bored, alone with my t.v., my computer and my thoughts. I really should, but I don't HAVE to do work/school stuff. I have no husband here to annoy or be entertained by.
So before Jon left, I bought fabric for a quilt to work on that would keep me busy while he was away...it took me one day to make! (It's already at a lady's house who is going to quilt it for me...I'll post pictures later. It's DARLING!)
While awaiting the arrival of my wonderful husband, (so we can celebrate our FiRsT anniversary & his 24th BIRTHDAY! Thursday, 9th) I have been thinking back a lot on this past year. I looked through some of the pictures on my computer & choose some of the highlights of our first year together as man & wife.
This has been such an amazing year! We have had so much fun together. I can't wait to see what the next few years holds for us. Thanks for sharing all the great 'moments' with me Jon!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Frischknecht Fam said...

So dang cute. And Jon--Happy birthday, old man. We love ya!

c. johnson said...

well isn't this just adorable. i love you two! happy everything that you're currently celebrating. yeah, that should cover it.

McInnes Family said...

So cute! I love the collage. It is so fun to see a little of your lives together. You guys are the cutest couple :) Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to Jon. I can't wait to see pictures of your quilt. I am sure it's amazing! You guys are so dang talented :)

Jamie said...

What a great idea. I love the collage. You guys are such a great couple. We sure love you guys!!!

The Walker's said...

Congrats on your 1st anniversary!! I thought about you guys that day. :) So I want to get together for a girls night soon....I heard that you and Di had lunch and I would have loved to come, but I had a family reunion that week. Lets figure out a time that we can all go out to dinner or something! I would love to catch up!

ashley g. said...

I love that you have such a good attitude about how you two spent your 1st anniversary. I guess this means that you will get a SWEET anniversary celebration in the future... right? And as far as first years go, I think you two look like you've had a good one! Love you guys!

Miranda Frischknecht said...

Next I want to see pics of you too sharing your top layer of your wedding cake you cute lit'l love birds! I was told the top layer of the wedding cake is meant to be served with a dinner that is made by the groom. Jonny, get cooking! Mands deserves it after being such a good sport while you were outta town! Cute pics

ricksdl said...

Hey Mandy, sorry I am a bit late but happy anniversary! I love to see how happy you are - you deserve it! love ang

Mindy said...

You guys are so cute! I love how much you love each other! The post from Jon made me cry (I'm a sucker for a good love story).