Happy Anniversary indeed! Jon asked his sister Miranda to deliver these gorgeous flowers to me. He is so sad he can't be here with me today. I am too! I am really looking forward to celebrating our anniversary with him when he returns. I can't believe we have already been married for a year! It had been a wonderful year and I am looking forward to MAnY MoRe!

I've seen this "husband tag" on other blogs, and thought that it would be a fun one to post today.
- What's his name? Jonathan K. Frischknecht
- How long have you been married? one year ~ tOdAy
- How long did you date? almost 4 years
- How old is he? 24 ~NeXt WeEk (he'll be gone for that too)
- Who eats more? Jon. I can give him a run for his money some days.
- Who said I love you first? Jon. I followed pretty soon after.
- Who is taller? Jon is 6'4'' and I am 5'3.5''
- Who sings better? me. However, Jon is a good singer. He can harmonize really well. My favorite time to listen to him sing is in the car. He likes to sing LOUD!
- Who is smarter? Hands down Jon. I teach first grade for a reason! :)
- Whose temper is worse? I never seen it..but I have heard that jon has a good one! I don't think I have one.
- Who does the laundry? Both of us! We do it together more often than not.
- Who mows the lawn? We don't have one! Joys of condo living.
- Who cooks dinner? Cook? What's that! (I do)
- Who drives when your together? Usually Jon.
- Who's more stubborn? We both are pretty darn stubborn. But it somehow works for us.
- Who's first to admit they were wrong? we both do
- Who pays the bills? I do.
- Who proposed? Jon. He had been waiting on the ring for weeks. I had NO clue it was coming. He worked it out with the help of some co-workers & came & surprised me at work. My students got to help too. They each handed me a long stemmed rose & told me one at a time, "someone has a question for you" then Jon came in with another dozen roses, got down on one knee & pulled out the ring. It was AMAZING!
- Who has more friends? Jon. My friends all went different ways after high school. Jon's are still close by & get together often to play sports & stuff.
- Who has more siblings? Jon. He has 6 siblings. I have 3.
- Who wears the pants? We take turns wearing the pants. Although I would say we usually both wear them at the same time. We work well together & know when to push & when to back off.
Happy Anniversary Jon! I love you so much. You are my hero, my best friend, my life! I am so thankful for all you do for me! I can't wait to see where our lives take us! I wouldn't want to share those moments with anyone else.
Thank you for loving me the way you do. ~your p.g. :)
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Maybe at your ten year you can have three kids also. Oh, and I like how you added the .5" on the height, Mand.
Love you guys, Cort
Okay, I'm from PG and the good old "p.g." thing usually means pregnant. (I really hate admitting that.) So, if you're making an announcement--CONGRATS! :-)
Happy Anniversary! I think Jon owes you a big trip for missing this one (but dont' worry- we spent our first anniversary at a family reunion- very romantic when sleeping with your sister-in-law). I love seeing how cute you are together- we are so thankful to see how happy and in love you both are!
Stacey don't worry...no baby yet!!! It isn't pregnant or pleasant grove. The p.g. thing is because jon calls me his pretty girl.
I honestly wasn't worrying . . . more like hoping. :-)
Congrats you two! What great posts from both of you. We are SO glad you two found each other and we love you both so much!
Post a Comment