{Going Private}
Jon & I have debated over this for months... I think it's time for us to make our blog private. I want to post pictures of my family, my nieces & nephews (who's parents mostly have private blogs already) & pictures of my class. I hate to do it because I know there are many friends who find our blog through other friends blogs!
Please comment and leave your email address! I'll probably make the change in a few weeks.
Thanks!
26 comments:
Me! Me! Me! (and Steve too...)
Aren't blog stalkers the worst? Well- only the crazy ones. Otherwise blog-stalking is the best. I know because I am frequently guilty of such a crime. I'm such a hypocrit. And I can't even spell that word.
Hey Mandy I came across your blog I would love to keep in touch through the blog world. This is Lacey Wing Daily. My email is curtisnlacey@msn.com
Please invite me to view your blog. I love keeping up with you this way. Raeann (raeannhurst@hotmail.com)
Please add Lisa (vickilue@gmail.com) and Rob (robcb85@gmail.com). Thanks.
I would love to be invited! dreacampbell@gmail.com
Hey Mandy - Came across your blog ... And we'd love to keep reading! Email us at dani.andreasen@gmail.com ... And we'll send an invite to our blog over too! Thanks!
Dani and Steve Andreasen
I linked to your blog from RaeAnn's. Send me an invite and I'll send you one. My email is heathander@hotmail.com
It's fun to see the personal lives of the great people we work with!
Heather Butterfield
I would love an invite. the_buttercup02@hotmail.com
Please invite me
hollydeaver@gmail.com
Hi Mandy,
Send me an invite to. My e-mail is mcinnesms@yahoo.com. I love your cute pictures of Alexis. I'm jealous that you get to see her often. She is soo cute and I can't wait to see her again.
Michele
Hey Mandy, this is Ashley Christensen who use to work with your amazing mom at Cardiac Diag. I would love to be invited to your private blog if that is okay. My email address is tweaking_olsen@yahoo.com
You are more than welcome to check out our blog anytime. Our address is on your mom's link: toddandashleychristensen.blogspot.com Congrats on your new baby niece. She is adorable!!
Hey girl!! You guys are so cute! :)
My email is sjgalaxy@yahoo.com
Hope you guys are going well!!
Ya, we go back and forth on the private blog idea as well. Send me an invite for sure. outtey5@gmail.com
Please include us as well:
pouland80@hotmail.com
erickabelnap@gmail.com
P.S Cortney's baby girl is to DIE for! I didn't think they were supposed to look that cute right after they came out!! j/k. She is beautiful. And I bet she isn't spoiled one bit!! Hope you guys are doing good! Lets get together soon:)
Hi mandy. I would love to be able to see your blog. peacockm77@hotmail.com
Please include me.
susanfrisch@gmail.com
We would love to get an invite too- Michaun & Matt (Jon's cousin)
Michaun@gmail.com
christine_shores@hotmail.com
nrobinson@alpine.k12.ut.us
I swear I left a comment weeks ago, but I'd love to keep up with what you guys are doing. keerstah@gmail.com
Hey Mandy, this is Marci Chapman (Manila)...I found your blog through RaeAnn's and I would love to be invited (if that's not too weird). marcichapman@gmail.com
Hey mandy this is Ang our e-mail is dannyangricks@hotmail.com
Mandy, I am not even sure how I got to your blog...so fun to see you and glad life is going good. Kellie Lee
Mandy
Hey! This is Emily. Long time no see or talk. But I did find your blog. Yeah! I would love to keep up with you. My email is: hairystars@yahoo.com my blog is: familysizefun.blogspot.com Love the pics! You are gorgeous!
Em?! Yeah! I added your blog to mine! I'm so glad you found me! You look fantastic! And your little Corbin is so cute! :)
Post a Comment