This past weekend we had a much needed long weekend, thanks to the UEA/ "fall break". Jon & I both enjoyed the time off of school! We got a lot of stuff done & were very glad to be able to spend some time relaxing together. I was supposed to go to a meeting on Monday.("Professional Development Day") But instead I decided to stretch my weekend out a little longer. It was a tuff decision...sit in a meeting all day or play with my sister Cortnie & my nephews.
We went to Cornbelly's & had a lot of fun! Here's a few pictures from our fun day!
*I am the sheep, Dylan is the cow & Gavyn is the pig. *Cort & the boys!
*Gavyn had a blast jumping on this thing. It was so hard for me to just watch. I wanted to play on it too!!!! *Dylan loved the go-cart track!
This didn't work out so well! We took 5 steps inside & the boys fReaKeD oUT! We coudn't talk them into to going back.
Dyl loved roping the bull! Gav & I weren't that good at it.
It's a lot harder to do than it looks!
Everytime Gav would climb up on he would yell down to me to "Come up here!"
We went down the slide over & over again! We all went down together a few times.
Our fun day ended by playing in the "corn pit".
The boys took turns getting burried from head to toe!
We had a great day. I love playing with those boys. They are so much fun!
2 comments:
So. you are in your 4th year teaching and you think you can ditch prof. dev!? i am glad you skipped it...boring, useless and pointless anyway!
What fun! You are such a cute aunt. And who wants to go to a meeting anyway?!
Post a Comment