Carving pumpkins is a family tradition that I look forward to every year! For as long as I can remember we have always carved pumpkins. We usually buy books with challenging patterns & take pride in our artistic & crafty abilities!
Clay & his g.f. Jen.
Jon's pumpkin was an original design! (he's got carving skills)
Wow! You guys are talented! I would be ashamed for you to see our pumpkins! Thanks for your comment, that would be fun to see you guys...we should do something! Parenting is very rewarding and I love it! I don't think I will ever sleep through the night ever again though! I do think Jon would be a wonderful dad! Sometimes it's like having two kids because Robbie is just one big kid...I am sure that you will have some of the same experiences :) I think you both would be great parents, and you will have adorable kids!
Very impressive! I have no idea how cuh creativity can be manifest in a pumpkin! Of course my sibs would be thinking along the same lines- I love it. These pumpkins are awesome. I don't think that I have ever done anything other than your classic, lame-o, smiley jack-o-lantern face. Of course, no offense to whomever created the "classic" jack-o-lantern, you put in eyebrows, and your triangles are oh so symmetrical. What's not to love about these fabulous vegetable creations? Happy Halloween to you!!
What a great tradition for older kids. I have never seen such creative pumpkins in my life. How did you do that? That looks like something I might need to try.
I really miss you. I have talked to you on my pretend cell phone all week. I think that you have lots of candy to give me. Please know that I'll be wanting some when I see you again.
8 comments:
Wow Mand I'm jealous you guys are so good. They're way cute!
Wow! You guys are talented! I would be ashamed for you to see our pumpkins! Thanks for your comment, that would be fun to see you guys...we should do something! Parenting is very rewarding and I love it! I don't think I will ever sleep through the night ever again though! I do think Jon would be a wonderful dad! Sometimes it's like having two kids because Robbie is just one big kid...I am sure that you will have some of the same experiences :) I think you both would be great parents, and you will have adorable kids!
wow...you really get into it! what tools do you use?
Very impressive! I have no idea how cuh creativity can be manifest in a pumpkin! Of course my sibs would be thinking along the same lines- I love it. These pumpkins are awesome. I don't think that I have ever done anything other than your classic, lame-o, smiley jack-o-lantern face. Of course, no offense to whomever created the "classic" jack-o-lantern, you put in eyebrows, and your triangles are oh so symmetrical. What's not to love about these fabulous vegetable creations? Happy Halloween to you!!
What a great tradition for older kids. I have never seen such creative pumpkins in my life. How did you do that? That looks like something I might need to try.
Wow, you guys are professionals! It's fun to carve pumpkins with a bunch of people too. I don't know about Jon's Ute pumpkin though :)
Wow, I don't even want to post a picture of mine. You guys have some skills!
Dear Jonny,
I really miss you. I have talked to you on my pretend cell phone all week. I think that you have lots of candy to give me. Please know that I'll be wanting some when I see you again.
I love you and you are my favorite!
From your Little Niece,
Kalli
Post a Comment