8.07.2008

Wedding Day Pictures

Jon & Mandy Frischknecht
July 2, 2008
Minutes before the wedding...my mom's getting my sash ready. A kiss for good luck My mom walked down the aisle with Brian Miller (best man) Cortnie (my sis/maid of honor) walked with Seth (best man)
Flower Girls: Madisyn & Avery (Jon's nieces) in thier darling dresses we had made special for the wedding. My colors were bright pink, green, & orange. Flower Girls: Lauren & Kali (Jon's nieces)
Cute kali looked like this the whole way down the aisle!
She made it to the end, but wasn't happy about it!
Even walking towards her uncle jonny & Grandpa didn't help!
My dad walking me down the aisle.
Jon's dad married us. He did an amazing job. He gave us wonderful marriage advise that we will always cherish. I cried (big surprise) through most of the ceremony. It was very hot. I think it was like 95 or more degrees outside. We were so thankful to all our friends & family who came! The "I Do" kiss!

This is Jon's family the Frischknecht's. He has six siblings (2 big brothers & 4 big sisters).
I love all of them! They are all so kind, generous, & fun.
This is the complete Frischknecht Clan. It is crazy that all of these people came from Jon & Susan. (FYI: there are 17.5 grandkids) My side of the family. (FYI: there are 2.5 grandkids)
Cortnie is hopefully going to give us a girl this time!
Jon & his best men
Seth Bringhurst~my hubby~Brian Miller
These boys have been friends since they were 5 years old!
My cute new neices. Aren't they adorable! Me & My Dad
Cutting the cake: Jon wanted to shove cake in my face so bad. But the reception was only half over & there were more people coming so I made him promise me he wouldn't. The cake was so cute! I love how it turned out! The center pieces: I made little scrapbooks for each table. There were goldfish, flowers & a candle on each table.
Our photographer was amazing. I can't believe how incredible these pictures turned out!
There were so many great shots to choose from. Here are some of our favorites.
Isn't he so cute!
We had an amazing day! We were so happy. Thanks to everyone who helped make it so great. I have lots more pictures. I will try to put together a slide show sometime to show more of them.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh Jon that last photo is so cute!

It was a very nice wedding, thanks for letting me come.

ashley g. said...

I love the way your pics turned out!! Sorry that my baby cried all down the aisle... yeah- I still can't control her. Your photographer did an awesome job.

Once again, it helps to have a gorgeous bride. My favorite of the Jon's facial expressions is the one where my family is doing the "hugging shot." Absolutely priceless.

mj said...

good wedding pics dude! your wedding was awesome...sorry I missed it, still.

M and M Madsen said...

HI! I found your blog off of Ashley's blog. I am Jon's cousin - Michaun. You had an absolutely beautiful wedding and you looked amazing! I can't wait to meet you next time we are in SLC.

Jamie said...

Such great pictures. I love them all. You guys are a beautiful couple.

Andrea Campbell said...

Mandy~

This is Andrea, your roommate from Snow! How are you? I found your blog on Di's. Congrats on the weddig, that's really exciting. Kyle and I just had our third baby. We have Dillan- 4, Brynn- 2, and Cambree -3 months. Anyway, our blog is www.kacampbell.blogspot.com

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

Gorgeous Mand! You guys are a beautiful pair! Love your cake, centerpieces, flowers and everything!

Annie said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding! I love all the bright colors and your bouquet looked amazing!

Nicky and Patrick said...

Hey Mandy~

Congrats on your wedding. That is very exciting. I found your blog from Di's and wanted to say hello. Check out my blog at nicolecassity.blogspot.com

~Nicky

ricksdl said...

Mandy I am so glad you posted shots of your wedding. They are amazing! I loved your cake and centerpieces. Your color scheme and everything was so perfect. I think you have a talent for this stuff! Anyway love ya and I am so happy for you!

Natalie said...

You guys are the cutest couple. It was fun to be there and see it all in person! Thanks for having us!
:)