My wonderful sister-in-law Jamie Frischnkecht took some bridal pictures for me the end of June. She did an amazing job! I didn't put them up on my blog because I didn't want Jon to see me in my dress before the wedding! Speaking of wedding pictures my photographer said she would have my pictures done in a few weeks! I can't wait to get them back!
Well done Jamie! These two are my favorites! I can't believe what you, your camera & your computer can create!
5 comments:
Gosh. I am so jealous- for a few reasons:
1. I don't look like Mandy.
2. I don't take pictures like Jamie.
3. Both of those combined just mean that I stink. ;)
The pics turned out beautiful- it always helps to have a gorgeous bride!
u r so pretty! i love your dress...and your choice of shoes! jamie did an awesome job...of course! i am so sad that i didn't get to see you...but i am hoping to stop by manila the week of thanksgiving...so you better be there!
Your dress is beautiful - I love the pink with it. Cancun looks like it was fun. Congratulations and best of luck to you guys! By the way, I don't know if I left my blog before but it's jaboyle.blogspot.com
Gorgeous Mand!
Mandy - those pictures are awsome! You look beautiful of course. It looks like you guys had a blast on your honeymoon. I am so happy for you both!
Post a Comment