5.04.2008

My Class Meets Brandon

Brandon agreed to come and visit with my class last week. They were so excited to meet him! He brought a bag full of army clothes for them to try on and a slide show of pictures. They loved it! Here is Eivan and Paige enjoying the "cool" army clothes. Don't worry... they ALL had a chance to try them on. This is Parker. He was the first to try on the vest.

6 comments:

Holly said...

How cute!! How come we didn't know he was coming?

ashley g. said...

What a great idea! I bet your kids were just dying to get their hands on the cool army gear. Your brother is a sport for visiting your class- what a brave man!

mj said...

your room looks so cute! LOVE the new carpet! i miss you...oh bad news...found out that i can't make it to your wedding. i am TOTALLY bummed. i really wanted to be there. the thing is that Nate's dad can't go camping until the following week ( so yeah I am missing it by two days!) and we can't afford to fly me and carter there...so we have to drive in with Nate (can't afford to drive two cars to utah) I tried to make it work I really did. I really hate that we are poorer now that when we were in school. But that is the sacrifice you make to be a stay at home mommy! Arg!

Natalie said...

Now THAT'S the kind of stuff kids remember...awesome!

ricksdl said...

Those pictures are so cute! I bet your class just loved it. You are such a great teacher!

ricksdl said...

Hey I forgot to ask - when is your wedding?