8.31.2014

*Jensen is ONE!*


I don't know how it is possible that this kid is one! Fastest year of my life I swear! Jensen is such a good boy.  Everyone always comments on how chill and content he always is! He just goes with the flow and is pleasant and just happy everyday.   



He opened all his presents.  Had no clue what was going on. But was so excited cuz we were all so excited! He sat and patiently watched Jon build his new car race track. 



We had a Robot Birthday Party for Jensen with some of our close friends at the park! Once again, it was HOT!  My amazing friend Morgan made his cake out of cupcakes. And the robots head is the smash cake! Ahhh, she is amazing! It turned out so cute!!!

The Birthday Boy, waiting for the fun to begin!

I had SO much fun planning and getting stuff ready for this kids party! 




Reese wanted to help paint a robot too...





I made bean bags and a fun bean bag robot toss game.



He was so unsure about that cake!
I thought for sure he would devour his cake! He really was not into it!
Dad gave him a little taste and finally he kinda got excited and started to eat some.
Overall, he enjoyed it! Not as much as I thought he would...but he did like the icing...





{Sadly, Gma Shumway passed away just a few days before Jensen's birthday. We just couldn't make it work to go to Utah for the funeral. And it ended up being on Jensen Bday too. And Reese was starting preK the following Monday. I was heart broken that I couldn't be there, but I know that everyone would understand.}


No comments: