We've made it to week 24! I can't believe that I am more than half way done being pregnant! I am so thankful that I felt as great as I have! Other than being more tired than usual...I really have enjoyed being pregnant & really have nothing to complain about! I almost feel a little guilty saying that because I know there are SO many women who are sick and miserable through their entire pregnancy. I haven't puked once, was only nauseous for a few weeks, I have amazingly not gained any weight (not for lack of trying I assure you!), I only have to get up 1-3 times a night to pee...TMI? Alas, I am beginning to notice a more frequent heartburn, my hips hurt a little more each night & my closet, although FULL of clothes is offering me less options each passing week. Stay strong zippers...I still think we can make it to week 30!
This week we got our crib! It arrived Wednesday. Jon had it out of the box & put together in less than an hour! We love it! I have my crib bedding already, but I need to iron it all before I put it in the crib. I am excited to get her room decorated. It is going to be so cute!!!
In other exciting news my diaper bag also arrived! I researched for weeks on-line until I found a bag that I thought was "the one." Jon laughed at me. He doesn't get it. I am proud of my find. Seeing as how this bag will be as attached to me as my new born for the next year, I felt I needed a bag that I would love caring with me EVERYWHERE I go! I love it...can't wait to get more baby stuff & organize it in all those handy & thoughtful pockets!


5 comments:
You are so cute! I love the bag and crib. Good finds! You do look awsome and I am so glad this has been easy for you! I am also praying for a easy delivery!
Love ya, Cort
I hear you on the hips thing...although it's been my back this time around.
You look so cute preggo. And way cute diaper bag. I don't understand the ladies that carry around a duck bag.
Super cute belly! You look great! And I love the diaper bag! So fun!
Mand- So I'm a little behind on my blog stalking... Congrats on being sealed! That is so awesome! And I'm so happy for you that you're having a girl. I'm a little partial to girls, but they really are the best! You will LOVE having a girl first and you look GREAT, you're teeny!
You are absolutley beautiful! We can hardly wait for the baby!!
Post a Comment