When we moved into our house last year, our second counselor in our ward invited us over for dinner one Sunday. I am so glad we went! I met their daughter in law, Katelyn. She used to be a school teacher and just had her first baby a few months ago. I mentioned that one day I would love to teach preK and she mentioned that she just had started teaching... fast forward another few months. I remembered meeting her and found her through social media and got her last spot and opening for the school year! I was so excited. She even made an extra spot and let Brooklyn enroll too. Reese adores Ms. Katelyn! She is a great teacher and we are so excited to watch Reese learn and grow!
Reese and Brooklyn get along really well, yet can do their own thing and be independent at school too. Plus, its so nice to have Becky to car pool with too! We take turns driving and picking up each week. They got to school 3 days a week. T-TH from 9-12.
Gma Shumway made this doll a long time ago. My mom sent it to Reese & I to help us remember her and to play with.
Just a quick Sunday picture of these two cuties in their Sunday best!

This cute cradle was mine when I was a little girl. My mom had painted it for me and it was adorable but needed an updated look. I had lots of vinyl flowers from a previous project from Cortnie. Jon painted it white, then purple, (Reese's favorite color) then we peeled away the flowers and it turned out really cute! IT
It's college football time! WAHOO! And daddy not only has a little man to watch his Utah football games with, his schedule actually might allow him to watch most the games this season! Go Utes!
Out to eat at firehouse subs one night. Yum.
Reese loves to help me in the kitchen! She is my little assistant. We made banana bread muffins with cream cheese frosting one night. They were very yummy and Reese was so proud to have helped make them with me. She gets her bouncy horse and comes running into help me in the kitchen at least once a day! She really is a great little helper too!
Jensen is standing on his own...but not walking quite yet. I bet it will happen soon.









No comments:
Post a Comment