Meet our newest favorite purchase! The sand/water table. Reese has loved playing with it! I have loved her having a new distraction that will entertain her for almost an hour at a time! Two thumbs up!
Reese lately has had a hard time telling me about when she needs to go potty and we've has some poopy accidents lately. So with her pony & popsicle obsession, I have come up with a system that is working like a charm! Win, win!
Jensen got his first haircut this month! As you an see there were lots of random spots that had super longer spots. Its all evened up now.
I mean, look at that face?! I am the luckiest mama ever! He is a dream!
Some days this is the only way we get to see and talk to daddy! Study, study, study!
We went to the science center one day with some friends. It was fun! The kids had a blast exploring and playing! And we helped Becky get her baby to finally come...she had Remmy that night!
Dance Class is a favorite day every week! We look forward to going and its been so fun!
We have a bit of a collection...I might be an enabler.
I can't stop taking pictures of this face. I never want to forget how adorable it is from every angle!













No comments:
Post a Comment