12.08.2011

*1/2 YeAR oLd*

Reese is 1/2 a year old!
Height: 27.25 in. =91%
weight: 14.8 lbs. =22%
Head: 17.25 in. =83%
...to sum it up this girl is TALL & SKINNY!
At 6 months old Reese is finally in a good schedule! She is sleeping better at night & taking good naps during the day. She is a vocal girl! She loves to hear her own voice. She yells & growls, it sounds like she is mad...but she is happy yelling! I think she is going to love to talk & sing like her momma. She is wearing 6 month clothes now.
She got sick this week. Poor thing had a low grade fever for 6 days. After two trips to the doctor we discovered that she has a double ear infection. I hope she is not going to get them all the time... She is finally feeling better today & is smiling & talking to me again instead of just crying & screaming at me! I am so happy she is feeling better & am hoping we can once again get some sleep!
She hates tummy time still & doesn't attempt in any way to move around! The only place she moves around is in her crib. I thought putting up the x mas tree would give this girl some incentive to start moving! Nothing...she could care less. She will lay under it & stare at it for a few minutes but isn't really impressed by it.
Reese & Dolly. She loves this soft baby from Gma Susan! She smiles, hugs her then tries to eat her face every time she gets a hold of her.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I seriously cannot stand it. I just love her little face and it is soooooooo fun to have a brown eyed baby girl!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The Birds said...

LOVE HER!!! Yes, you all were right and I was wrong, first time that has ever happened.:) We have a brown eyed girl. I thought for sure she was going to be blue.
Kiss her for me. I never get to hold her enough.

Nicky and Patrick said...

Mandy she is seriously so cute! Glad she is doing so well!