11.07.2011

*5 mOnThS oLd*

*She is no longer sleeping through the night...she wakes up at least once between 2:00am - 5:00am but will usually fall back asleep if I hold her for a few minutes.
*She is still wearing 3month clothes. She finally fits in the waist of 3 month pants!
*She is SO good when we take her places like the store, to church, to friends & families houses. She will just sit & observe everything going on &/or chill with whom ever is holding her. I sure hope her calm attitude is going to continue!
*She is enjoying playing & holding her toys more. She gets mad at them if they don't in her mouth! She can pull her pacifier out of her mouth and usually get it back in all by herself.
*She is becoming more vocal everyday! She likes to yell & scream...high pitched & loud.
We love this face! She does it all the time...especially when she isn't sure if she wants to cry or laugh! {The little tiny cry/whine that goes along with this face it priceless!}
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Diana Dye said...

Oh my goodness I miss her and I only saw her once. I think she is looking more like you.

You know, Henry's a worse sleeper now than at 2 months old. What is up with that?

Mandy said...

Seriously! She was sleeping 6-8 hours peacefully! I miss those days and desperately want them back...
I hope Reese and Henry figure it out again soon!

andrew and brittani said...

That cry/laugh face is hilarious!

Jamie said...

I love her face in that last picture! She is too cute! I hope she starts sleeping again real soon!

Tim and Heidi said...

She's so cute! I love the face in the last picture :) Logan went through a phase where he'd wake up once or twice a night. I almost think it's a phase they go through. He's stopped it now and sleeps 11-12 hours a night!

The Walker's said...

Oh my goodness, that little face! That is the saddest face ever! It makes me want to give her a pony! lol...she is adorable!