9.25.2011

*Dirty Dash*

Members of the Frischknecht crew got to run around & play in the mud at the Dirty Dash last weekend. It was a blast! I think we have found a new family tradition! Most of the proceeds go to charity (the Road Home) so I think it made the race even more fun knowing that you helped those in need as you played & threw mud in the faces of those you love most!

Right before the finish line there are two HUGE pools of mud. Jon did a cannon ball in...I SO wish I would have captured that glorious moment!
Posted by Picasa
Here are some of my favorite "DURING" photos:

There were several obsticals along the 5k race. I only took pictures of a few of them... We also got to crawl through giant pipes, climb a slippery mud hill using a rope, go down a GIANT water slide and sludge our way through various sized bogs of mud!

I sludged past these glasses in the giant mud pool at the end of the race...and I couldn't not wear them!

We had so much fun! It was a great way to spend a Saturday morning! BIG thanks to Grandma Susan for watching Reese for us! Can't wait until next year Frischknecht's!

1 comment:

The Birds said...

To think, people pay tons on money to have quiet, peaceful mud bathes. You got to enjoy one with a all those strangers. Lucky you!
It really looks fun. Let us know and we may tag along with the Frisch Family. Cort