8.22.2011

*I'll miss U*

It is the first day of school tomorrow...I am really struggling with the fact that I am not going to be there to enjoy 28 nervous & smiling new students. For the past six years teaching is all I have done & thought about. I really, REALLY loved my job. I will miss so many things about it. I can't even begin to say how thankful I am for all the memories & incredible moments I've had as a teacher over the years. It truly was my calling in life. I wish you all at Manila a happy school year. I will be there to visit plenty! (I already went over last week...I couldn't help myself!)

However...I am SO thankful to be home with this adorable girl all day. Being a mom feels just as natural as teaching does to me. I will miss Manila...but I am happy with my decision to be a full time mommy. I love my Reese SO much!

5 comments:

Ashley Myntti said...

We'll miss you too Mandy!!

Ali said...

you are such a cute mom, and your little girl is adorable, staying home can be an adjustment, but you will love it.

The Walker's said...

You are looking so good Mandy! I don't blame you for missing teaching...that would be hard. It is the perfect job for when your kids get older too :) I still need to come see you!!

Amber said...

The blog stalking is mutual and your daughter is the CUTEST thing! I can't wait to see her in person.

c. johnson said...

you're an adorable mother! i'm glad you only have to worry about one snotty nose instead of 28. i love you much!