
Jon proposed Thursday, April 10th. It was awesome. He had been planning and waiting for the ring for almost a month! Here's the story!
I was at school it was a typical day. I had just taken my class to the library when Janna (assistant principal) came in and asked me if I could go help her with something for a few minutes. So we went and for about a half and hour she kept me busy. Then we walked back to the library to get my class and they were gone. So I assumed Kris (librarian) walked them back for me. So I head to my classroom and Janna tags along with me. I get to the doorway of my classroom and my kids are sitting in their desks. They all have a red rose in their hand. I walk in and they all run at me and hand me their rose and tell me that "Someone has a question for you!"
At this point I am crying, laughing, shaking, and trying to remember to breath! Then Jon walks in the back door holding another dozen roses!
We meet in the middle of my room and just hold on to each other and he begins to whisper in my ear how much he loves me and how much I mean to him...etc. And then he gets down on one knee and pulls a ring box out. I was dying! I had no idea he had a ring!!! He opens the box and asked me I would be his wife and I answered "absolutely!" So then he put the ring on my finger and my class was going nuts! It was amazing! I love him so much and I am so excited to begin our lives together! But first we get to pull off a wedding! :) Let the planning begin!
9 comments:
What an awesome story! Way to go Jon- you scored big time!! Mandy- we are just thrilled that you said yes. Good luck to you two- we are so happy for you and excited for your life together! CONGRATULATIONS!!
WOW MANDY!!!! He is awesome...I am totally crying. Sad that I had to miss it! Congrats. That Janna she is sneaky! Yeah!!!! I am so happy for you guys! love, Maegen
ps your ring is AWESOME! wow..it looks like a celeb. ring :o)
Wahooooooo! I am so excited that you have a blog and of course even more excited that you guys are engaged! Yeah Johnny! It's about time you snatched that girl! We love you Mandy and are so excited for you!!!!!
Congrats!! I love that ring. What a sweet way to propose!
Mandy, I am so excited for you. That is such a cute story. I can't wait to hear about the wedding plans!
Your ring is amazing! It was so fun to see you and go to lunch! We have to do it more often, we do live like ten min away from each other! I cant wait for your wedding, you are going to be a beautiful bride! Now you have to keep updating your blog ok! Love ya amanda:)
Mandy I'm SOOOO excited for you!! Congrats!! :)
Mand- Love the ring, love the story! Congratulations! That is so awesome! Wow- I really love the ring! Way to go! Keep us all updated on the plans! Yay!
Mandy,
It's Allyson Cottrell here. I just connected to you from Maegen's. Anyway, congrats! I know this has been long-anticipated, but well worth the wait! And that ring is ablsolutely stunning! Have fun planning
Post a Comment